Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy New Year

Me and my staff would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

I hope you still have resolutions that you haven't broken. As for me I resolved to be more timely with my blogging, is one week too late?

I know a lot of people put improving their health as a New Years resolution. Healthy teeth and gums are critical to the long term health of your body.

We know that flossing is a difficult habit to get into, as well brushing for 2 minutes twice a day can also be a challenge. There's a French company, Kolibree, which has come up with a gaming app that can be used with its toothbrush. One app is a pirate game where you pick up gold coins, if you're not brushing properly the character won't pick up the coins. At the end of brushing if you did it properly and picked up the coins it displays a treasure chest full of coins.

This app was designed for children. I'm certain there's something that'll be coming for us big kids too!

http://venturebeat.com/2015/01/07/kolibree-gamifies-its-smart-electric-toothbrush-video/

Wishing that 2015 brings you everything you desire!

Dr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment