Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello World!

 Hello worldwide web.
After years of battling and fighting my family and staff, I've finally consented to write a blog.

I've been given so much input. I've been told to be funny. Really, Funny? How many of you 
have been to dentist who should be replacing Letterman! In our wedding vows, my wife said,
"I promise to laugh at your jokes" You now know that humor challenges me, or should I say my humor
will challenge you.
Then there's this thing called a hashtag, really hashtag???? When I grew up # was a number or pound
sign. They say this will open up the universe of Twitter to you. Great, I have to # my tweets to get attention to
my humor which will challenge you.
Enough already, I'm a really good dentist, I'll blog about that another time. Let's talk about something I'm 
really passionate about, college football. As you might know, I'm a USC graduate so a big Fight On to my fellow
Trojans and wannabe Trojans!
This year has been a great year for college football. I mean if I would've said a month ago that Mississippi State 
would be the #1 football team in the country, any football fan would look at me like I was crazy. If I were to have
said that two of the top three college football teams would come from Mississippi you would've called me an idiot.
Yet that's what's happened.It's been a crazy season so far and more craziness is sure to come.
Since this is our first date, I'll rely on the fact that when I think I've written enough, I've probably written too much.
In future blogs find out if I really have a sweet tooth, or if my brother was the starting center on his college basketball team.
Until then, Fight On!

Dr. Gerosa

No comments:

Post a Comment