Sunday, October 19, 2014

Passion

I think passion is a word that is not used very much today. Yet it is such an important word.

I've told my children find a career you're passionate about and you'll never work a day in your life.
I think too often we look for the easy way, or just go with the flow. I know I've done this in my life too many times.

I'm fortunate that I have a passion for my profession, my patients and my family. I've been truly blessed.

I would challenge you to find something you're passionate about and do something with it. It could be as simple as seeing a sunset, but you just haven't made time for it, or connecting with an old friend who you love like a brother or sister, but time has prevented you from connecting with them. I would suggest that you take time to say I love you to those who are most important to you. Whatever you choose to do be passionate about it.

Dr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment